Residential Air Duct Cleaning
How its done:
- The furnace filter is removed, wrapped in plastic, and reinstalled to separate the supply and return sides of the system.
- An 8″ – 12″ hole is then cut into the return trunk line near the HVAC system.
- We then attach the flex hose to the 8″ – 12″ hole which connects to our 5,000 cubic feet per minute NIKRO Air Duct Cleaning System.
- Mastic will be used to seal off all registers in the home to increase air velocity throughout your HVAC system
- Starting from the furthest register, we will clean each branch line using our high-pressure air whips and rods. This process will be repeated for each register.
- Once all branch lines have been cleaned, we then clean out the main trunk line by drilling 1″ holes to allow access for our air cleaning tools.
- The preceding steps are then repeated on the supply side.
- After the system has been cleaned an EPA registered air duct sanitizer/deodorizer may be applied. While the system is still under negative pressure, the sanitizer is sprayed into each register with an Ultra-low Volume (ULV) Fogger. (Will be applied for additional cost)
- After the system has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, we will reseal all access holes with metal patches and reinstall all registers.